Bikram Yoga Brisbane is an independently and family owned, non-franchised studio, dedicated to teaching the original therapeutic hot yoga series, as well as pilates and yin. We also have float pools, an in house masseuse, offer workshops, pop up classes, private and corporate sessions, and have spaces available for hire. We really have it all!
Our teachers and staff strive to create a friendly and welcoming environment to all those who pass through our doors and our students only add to this wonderful community. We welcome everyone, no matter your age, fitness level or health concerns. All classes cater for beginners through to advanced practitioners. It really reinforces that our therapeutic classes are for everyone.
Our focus is on correct alignment and breathe. Learning patience and discipline means no matter the state of your body (whether you have old and new injuries or if you’re fit and healthy) you will find new challenges and ways to create the change you are looking for.
All of our wonderful instructors are officially certified and licensed to teach. They have each done a variety of trainings and courses in their respective fields, and bring a wealth of knowledge, passion, and care to their classes.
In order to keep a safe, comfortable and enjoyable space for all, we ask that you respect the following guidelines –
- Please arrive on time. The teacher will go into the room when class starts and we cannot guarantee a receptionist will be on the desk to welcome any latecomers.
- No shoes or socks inside the studio. We have shoe racks available for you to store your shoes.
- Turn off your mobile phone before arriving, or put it on silence. Mobile phones are not permitted inside the room, and can be stored with your bags.
- Please respect silence and dimmed lighting inside the room before and after class. Please remember for many students, class may be the one time during the day they can really switch off and focus on themselves. We ask you respect this for yourself and others around you.
- Please tell us if you have any injury or illness, or if you are pregnant. Our teachers are committed to supporting you and your needs.
- Avoid perfume, cologne, and scented lotions. Even if you love the scent of your lotion and perfume, others may not. You might need to take a quick shower before heading into the studio and should avoid putting on scented products in the locker room after class.
- Shower before class if you haven’t showered in a while. While most people don’t smell when they practice, in rare cases, when someone hasn’t showered for days, body odour may be an issue.
- Be mindful of dripping mats as you exit the class. In our hot yoga classes, we do sweat, and sometimes a lot. When you pick up your mat and towel at the end of class, please be mindful of where it may be dripping as you leave the studio, walk through the hallways and into the locker room.
- Wipe up around you if you sit down in community spaces. The locker rooms, benches and hallways of the studio can get slippery if people leave puddles around. Simply ask the studio staff if they have a towel (they will) and wipe up after yourself. That way when someone goes to sit on a bench to tie their shoes, they won’t get a wet bum.
Bikram Yoga North Brisbane
1131 Sandgate Rd,
Nundah QLD 4012
Access via Danby Lane
0422 684 789
(07) 3256 6565
Bikram Yoga & Float Rooms The Gabba
927 Stanley St, East Brisbane
QLD 4169, Australia
0422 684 789
New to our Studios? Take advantage of our Intro package.
just $39 for 14 days of Yoga & Pilates