Bikram Yoga Brisbane is an independently family owned, non-franchised studio dedicated to teaching the original therapeutic hot yoga series, as well as pilates, kundalini, yin, and pregnancy yoga.
We welcome everyone, no matter your age, fitness level or health concerns. All classes are for beginners to advanced practitioners.
Our teachers and staff strive to create a friendly and welcoming environment to all those who pass through our doors and our students only add to this wonderful community. Here you’ll find other students of all ages, abilities, shapes and sizes. We specialise in private one on one sessions as well as group or corporate classes. It really reinforces that our therapeutic classes are for everyone.
Our focus is on correct alignment, breathing and learning patience and discipline so that no matter the state of your body, whether you have old and new injuries or if you’re fit and healthy, you will find new challenges and ways to create the change you are looking for.
All of our wonderful instructors at Bikram Yoga Brisbane are officially certified and licensed to teach. They have each done a variety of trainings and courses in their respective fields, and bring a wealth of knowledge, passion, and care to their classes.
People aged 8-80 years, lazy bums to surf bums, elite athletes to weekend heroes, heart patients to those with no patience, and diabetics to chocaholics all around the world are reaping the benefits of Yoga and Pilates. It doesn’t matter what kind of physical condition you are in. All our classes cater for beginners and are suitable for everybody and every body! Intermediate students may go deeper into yoga postures, or move quicker in the Pilates exercises, however there is never any expectation on anyone to do everything perfectly! The key is effort – you try the best you can, the right way.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for class.
- No reservations are necessary. Come to any class time.
- Bikram classes are 90 minutes, Yin and Kundalini are 75minutes, and Pilates is 1 hour.
- Come 10-15 mins early for your first class so we can meet, greet and register you. NO LATE ADMITTANCE.
- Drink 1-2 litres of fluids in the hours prior to class, (alcohol and caffeine don’t count).
- No big meals within three hours of practice.
- Wear light, comfortable, exercise clothing.
- Bring an open mind, yoga mat, large towel and water bottle (all available at the studio for a small fee.)
- Make sure to notify the instructor if you are pregnant, taking prescribed medication or have any injuries, illness or had recent surgery.
- Finally be prepared to sweat, strain, laugh and do more for your health, body and general well-being than you ever imagined possible!
Bikram Yoga North Brisbane
1131 Sandgate Rd,
Nundah QLD 4012
Access via Danby Lane
0422 684 789
(07) 3256 6565
Bikram Yoga & Float Rooms The Gabba
927 Stanley St, East Brisbane
QLD 4169, Australia
0422 684 789
New to our Studios? Take advantage of our Intro package.
just $39 for 14 days of Yoga & Pilates